Clamp power meter 3 Phase
The Aeon Labs Power Meter Clamp enables you to measure the power consumption of your entire building. It can report actual consumption (in W) and the accumulated power used (in kWh), enabling you to understand when and how you use electricity, which allows you to make decisions on how you can reduce your energy consumption and energy bills.
Clamp G2 Edition
The Aeon Clamp is the new G2 Edition, it has some important differences to the previous version. Please check your installation before ordering.
- Mains-powered only - cannot use batteries or USB Power Supply
- Requires wiring into a main circuit breaker - you may require an electrician to do this safely
- 3-clamp meter - ONLY works with a 3-phase (4-wire) supply, it CANNOT be used with a 1-phase supply
- 2-clamp meter - ONLY works with a 3-phase (3-wire supply, it CANNOT be used with a 1-phase supply
- Clamps install around the cables for the circuits you wish to measure the power consumption
- The power meter includes 10mm clamps that are only suitable to connect to 10mm (60A) mains cables.
- Aeon Clamp G2 Part number - DSB28-SWxx
- Technology: Z-Wave (868.42MHz)
- Clamp Rating: 200A with 1% accuracy
- Clamp size: Fits cables up to 10mm
- Metering: current consumption (W) and accumulated consumption (kWh)
- Push-button: On/Off, inclusion, exclusion and association
- LED: indicates device is active
- Power: 230V only
- Rating: IP43 - withstands most outdoor weather conditions
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 108 x 67 x 30mm (unit), 1,400mm (leads)